Hi, I’m Robin
I’m a copywriter and the founder of Atompilot
Running an online business is a chaotic experience.
You have have to do a million things at once.
You have to set up a website. You have to get traffic going. You have to know how to create content that keeps people coming back for more.
All these things are hard to do, let alone all at once.
To make it even worse, we are so close to our own business that it becomes incredibly difficult to see our own blind spots. We are so used to doing things the way we are doing them because, well, we’ve always done them that way.
So when things don’t seem to be working out, we can’t see our own mistakes. If you’re anything like me, it makes you feel stressed out and frustrated.
I created Atompilot to help you fix those blind spots and help create a website that works for you instead of against.
I can help you:
- Create a website that turns visitors into loyal subscribers and customers 24/7
- Remove stuffy language and replace it with words that build an authentic connection between you and your reader.
- Create content that engages your audience and turns visitors into raving fans and customers.
- Write emails that sell.
But I must say one thing:
Not everyone will like what I have to say, or like the way I do things. That’s ok. Some people like a more aggressive style of copy. Others like a more formal or goofy style.
To each their own. I like to write copy that passes the barstool test.
It might sound like something special, but it’s really simple.
You ask yourself: if I were sitting in a bar and a friend sat next to me, would I be talking this way? Would I be saying the things I’m saying now? Would I be using the techniques I’m using right now.
If the copy doesn’t sound like something you’d say, it gets rewritten.
So , who is this website for?
This website is for you if:
- You’re someone who’s looking to build a genuine connection with your readers and customers
- You’re not looking for magic bullets
- You have – or you’re building – an email list
If that’s you, I’d love to talk to you and help your business grow. If you’d like to get in touch, you can do so by filling in the contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best